The trust you place in SWOLE is highly valued. Hence, we emphasise on comfort of customer experience, security of transactions and privacy of customer information.
- We store personal details you sign up which include name, address, contact number, email id, etc. We may share these details with another organisation in order to process your order, deliver the products and to provide after-sales service. Any information required to be shared with 3rd parties will be done by law and in good faith.
- If you are to place an order, you must register at our site.
If you transact with us, you will have to provide a billing address, a credit / debit card number, a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details.
- We collect your data by cookies (a cookie is a small amount of data sent to your computer and stored in your hard drive). As you navigate around the site, the collected data enables us to recognise you, your preferences and your manner of web use. It saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. Many web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, some notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, you will unable to receive customized experience, will have to re-enter password frequently and your checkout progress may take longer. These session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your session.
- The IP address (individual identification number) of your computer, which is automatically logged by our web server, is used to note your interest in our website.
- We have strict security to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of information in our server. We offer a secure server and protect your information from unauthorized access.
- By merely accessing this Website, you agree to abide by the regulations of the policy. Kindly abstain from accessing the Website, if you disagree.